For Rent in 78751>Question Details

Sudha, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

I am looking for a home to rent temporarily, in hyde park and soon after to purchase one in central Austin. can you help us for both .please guied us

Asked by Sudha, Austin, TX Mon Jun 27, 2011

1 .To rent a house to live in from 01/08/2011 .for my son who is in Austin.
2. A home/house to purchase in central austin soon after he has moved in his rented accomodation.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 78751

Answers

13
Betina Foreman’s answer
Dear Sudha,
I just wanted to check in and see if you found the right place to rent. Hyde Park is a great neighborhood and close to everything. There are many homes and even a few condos and townhomes to choose from. If your still looking take a peek at this link with some homes for lease in the area: http://actris.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=1447…

There are 14 homes for sale and they are priced from $269K to a beautiful multi-million dollar estate called Inshallah in the Hyde Park area. Should any of them appeal to you I would be happy to assist you.

Cheers,
Betina
Hello, Sudha,
I answered you yesterday, but haven't heard back from you. I know a lot of people contacted you through Trulia. Did you contact any of them back? You got lots of good advice from everybody, but in order to rent and/or buy, you will need to get together with one of us so we can help you find what you are looking for. I hope to hear from you.
Sudha, I had answered your inquiry on Trulia yesterday at ~5am but I just looked and my response is missing? Computer error I assume.
I had offered to help you and your son find a place by the end of July and also assist in finding a Home to purchase when he is ready. I am a Residential Specialist and an Austin Business Journal Top Producer here in Austin and do NOT charge for my services! I am a Realtor and Master Instructor with Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Co. ranked #1 by Buyers 3 Years in a Row (JD Power & Associates).
Please be so kind as to let me know if you are still in need of assistance and I would be glad to help you!!! Sincerely, Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor
p.s. you can click on my name to the right to see my Credentials, Client Testimonials, Contact info., etc. I also sent you an email earlier today. Thanks, Joe
If your son is currently in Austin, he should find a Realtor he would like to work with and then go from there.
Several questions are still out there as far as bedrooms, size of space needed, amount to spend on lease and then on actual property.
I would be glad to meet and interview with him to see if he would feel comfortable working with me and then we could proceed from there. If that is not possible, we could set up everything on emails and then I would become your eyes. Just all depends on what you are in need of.
I would appreciate the opportunity to assist in your son's search.
Thank You,
Sonia Roberts, Realtor®
Canady Realty
512.709.1811
Sonia@CanadyRealty.com
Sudha,

I sent you an email with a reference to discuss your situation with. Please check your email, and if you don't find it, gmail may have put it into your spam folder.

Jeffrey Schnabel
512-913-7480
my son is in austin tx.
He has finished his education from UT and is presently working.
his rental lease for the present accomodation ends in july 31st.2011. He has to move out.
He intends to purchase a decent house soon.
we parents visit him yearly from our home country. He plan to settle down in Austin permanently. So He wishes to to purchase a bigger and comfortable home/house.
so your help is reqiured for both type of our needs. thanks
Sudha,

You have many, many options for short term rentals in central Austin. It sounds like your son needs to rent something in early August, so I presume it's related to his attending UT, or something else related to the start of the school year. Most of the longer term student housing started pre-leasing in late February/early March, but you still have good options for a short term lease.

That said, if you intend to purchase something soon thereafter, you might want to consider finding a home to purchase that is on the market now, arrange a delayed closing to allow for whatever you need to get done between now and the time you purchase the place, and offer to lease the home on a short term basis until you close on that home. This solves both problems, and establishes some permanence for your son from the start.

If you'd like a perspective on Austin from a student's perspective, I have several recent UT grads who are clients that now live in Austin and they can help guide you on things to consider for your son. I can provide you their contact info if you will let me know how best to get in touch with you.

Thanks and I wish you and your son all the best!

Jeffrey
512-913-7480
Hi Sudha,

Please feel free to visit my home page where there is a quick link to all available homes in Hyde Park. I would be happy to help you with your searches.

Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Hi, Sudha.
Just a few offers to help below. Happy to assist, if you are still in need of excellent representation.

-John
Web Reference: http://www.crowehomes.com
Sudha,
Please clarify for me by contacting me directly. When is the rental needed and for how long? Is the rental neeeded until you buy something? The January date you mentioned, is this January of 2012 not 2011? Anyway, Mt team and I can help on all fronts.

Bill Austin~Team Price~512-709-6343
baustin!realtor@gmail.com
Hello, Sudha,

August is right around the corner, so let's start looking for a rental property for your son as soon as possible. You didn't mention a price range or any other details regarding what kind of home he needs (condo, duplex, single family residence) or number of bedrooms, etc. Is your son going to UT? Hyde Park is a great location for college students and I am very familiar with it. Are you all relocating to Austin? I would love to help you and guide you through both the rental and home buying process. Call me or email me so we can start looking as soon as possible. As far as buying a home, we also need to discuss home search criteria, loan approval, finding a lender if needed, etc. I don't just sell homes, I advise, guide and represent my clients' best interest.

Vivianne
512-554-5997
I would be happy to help you with your real estate needs. Whether you are renting or buying, you will find that Habitat Hunters has the experience and savvy you are looking for. Please feel free to visit our website and read all about us. http://habitathunters.com/
We specialize in the UT /Central Austin area. We've been around since the 1970's and know our way around the rental and sales markets of Austin.
Please feel free to contact me and we can get started.. My cell phone is 512/626-9885 or via email to anita@habitathunters.com
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Web Reference: http://habitathunters.com/
Is your son currently in a lease? How many bedrooms/baths are needed? Any pets? What monthly rent price range are you wanting to stay within?

We would be happy to help you find him a property to lease, and when you and your son are ready, we would be happy to assist in finding a property to purchase as well.
Web Reference: http://www.duplexdianne.com