For Rent in Spring Lake>Question Details

Jim, Renter in Spring Lake, NJ

I am looking for a condo in fairway mews preferably from 24 May for two moths or 2 1/2 months anything available. Would consider other places ?

Asked by Jim, Spring Lake, NJ Sun Apr 3, 2011

I own a house in Florida at a Flyin Community at Daytona Beach. Coming up to see the grandkids. Will ocnside renting at the Shore. I have been to Fairway mews and have friends there.

Answers

6
I have a client who owns in Fairway Mews whose home is in a phase of the community where monthly rentals are permissible. Please feel free to give me a call in the event you still have interest. Thank you. 732-272-5898.
There are no summer rentals at Fairway Mews at this time. The problem is that only one section of the Mews allows seasonal rentals. They were grandfathered in. Everyone else has a minimum rental period of one year.
There are plenty of seasonal rentals close to the Mews, but nothing at this time there. If you are 62 or older, you might want to consider the Essex and Sussex in Spring Lake. It's right on the oceanfront and is a luxury condominium association. The units are small, though.
I am the rental manager in my office. If you would like additional information, feel free to reach out to me through Trulia or my website below.
Web Reference: http://www.dianeglander.com
Hello Jim,

I am a Monmouth County licensed real estate agent who is employed by Gloria Nilson Realtors.
I am attaching a Fairway Mews listing that you might be interested in. You did not say what price range you were looking into but this one rents for $1,650 and has views of the golf course. I also have other summer rentals in the local area. Please contact me at 609-709-1558 or email me at aallia@glorianilson.com. I would be more than happy to assist you. You can find out more about me on my Gloria Nilson Web Page under Antoinette Allia. In addition, you could also google me as well. Thank you.
Jim,

My company has a great handle on Fairway Mews and know of alot of off market availabilities.

Call 732.449.3200 and ask for Cristella or George, they are our rentals experts and Russ has been around Fairways Mews snce it's been inception. Any one of them may be able to provide you with "inside scopp" so to speak.

Francesca Patrizio, Broker Sales Associate
Web Reference: http://www.PatrizioRE.com
Jim

There is also 122 Ashley in Brielle. this is a waterfront townhouse in Brielle Landing with 2 bedrooms, den lr, DR kitchen 2 baths. Very close to the Manasquan beaches. Located by the restaurants and marina in brielle.
Very nice townhouses.

val
Fairway Mews is typically an annual rental
There is 602 Central condos one available for the summer in spring lk heights
The Hewitt Wellington in Spring Lake which was a hotel converted and blocks from the beach
The essex and sussex in spring lake across from the ocean must be 55 years old very nice hotel style living.

any of those sound good?

val gabela