For Rent in 60612>Question Details

rolanda, Renter in Chicago, IL

I am intrested in renting a store front for a small business in the 60609, or 60615 area, but im having trouble locating anything, any advice?

Asked by rolanda, Chicago, IL Mon Feb 28, 2011

I want to keep the monthly rent at a reasonable rate, but Im willing to spend more depending on the location and amenities.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 60612

Answers

7
Get a good commercial leasing agent. They are free to work with and will be able to find you something that fits your needs.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
Mlaricy@americorpre.com
(708)250-2696
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
Hi there, Rolanda!

Thanks for the question and good luck to you!

Do you have a commercial real estate expert helping you with your search and getting the most up to date listings of available properties for you? If not, that's what you need! Give us a call at 312.242.1000 if you would like some help.
Web Reference: http://www.dreamtown.com
I could e-mail you stores for rent - please call me to discuss. 773-988-9136

I've worked in this location. If you need assistance please feel free to contact me and I will assist you.

Terry
773-443-8155
What sort of business are you looking to open? There can be zoning restrictions.