For Rent in Fort Lauderdale>Question Details

Pat Shea, Home Buyer in Ghent, NY

I am in Ft Lauderdale until Fri. Looking for a Nov 1 to May 1 house rental. Two bedrooms. $2K per month, furn prefer but not nec. Anyone with offers?

Asked by Pat Shea, Ghent, NY Mon Sep 26, 2011

I can map the listings and see them this week. Any hyperlinks will be great. I am ready to sign a lease by Friday.

Jannicha Aileen Forte, PA’s answer
Hi Pat

It would be a pleasure for me to help you locate the perfect property for you by Friday. I have beautiful properties with Ocean Views furnished or un furnished. I do work very fast!!!!!! I look forward to woking with you. Please feel free to contact me at any time.

Jannicha A. Forte
Riverview Realty
Hi Pat,

Are you looking for a single family house or will a condo or townhouse work for you. Fort Lauderdale is a large area, do you have a preference for a particular section? Will other towns near Fort Lauderdale work?

Pleae contact me directly and I will be happy to send you links to available properties and we can see them as soon as appointments can be made.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
Hi Pat,

I specialize in the Ft. Lauderdale area market and will be happy to do a custom search for you based on your criteria, such as location etc. Please email me your criteria to and I will email you listing based on your criteria.
All The Best,
Galleria International Realty, Cell # (954) 648-7334
Hello Pat, I can help. Do you have a phone no. you can be reached it? If not please call me at 954 445 9588.
Web Reference:
Please email me and i will send some properties to check out

Robert Tolkan
Advanta Realty