For Rent in Bellwood>Question Details

Vvision02, Renter in Bellwood, IL

I am a single christain mother with one son looking for a nice area in Bellwood a two bed room townhouse or two flat

Asked by Vvision02, Bellwood, IL Fri Feb 11, 2011

Answers

1
Hello Vvision:

I would suggest that you contact a Realtor® that could help you find something in Bellwood. I would be happy to refer you to someone since Bellwood is a bit far for me to travel. You will see that you'll get many responses here, all very willing to help you out. Just make sure that you choose someone who is really looking after your best interests. Feel free to interview them, find out if you click and if you would enjoy working with them. There is typically no fee for us to find you someplace to rent - a cooperative commission is usually paid by the owner of the building you would be renting from. Good luck to you, and again, if you'd like to contact me directly, please feel free to do so. Just click on my name and the contact me button.

Linda Dressler, Realtor®
SRES, SFR, ADPR