For Rent in 60612>Question Details

Jason, Other/Just Looking in 60612

I NEED TO RENT MY CHICAGO COMMERCIAL STOREFRONT CAN I GET SOME ADVICE AND A REALTOR RECOMMENDATION

Asked by Jason, 60612 Wed Apr 14, 2010

I HAVE A 4500 SQ FT STOREFRONT FOR RENT AND NEED HELP ON WESTERN AVE

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 60612

Answers

12
Hello anyone, I need help... I am looking for a storefront around 1000sq ft, in or around Bucktown, Wicker park or close by in that area. But looking for the CHEAPEST one. I will take it " as is ", does not have to look pretty at all, I will paint,do flooring, shovel snow, cut the grass, and keep it well maintained. I will help maintain the whole building if the landlord will deduct it from the rent. I am just starting my business and need to keep the budget low, so please if anyone out in the area walking your dog or just feeding those birds, please keep your eyes open for a nice cheap place in a good location for Chi Town Custom Cycles. Motorized pedal bikes that is what we will be introducing to Chi-town., when the shop opens come on over for a cold one, soda that is. Email me for the grand opening info, coming this summer enjoy cruising thru Chi-town streets with kickass bikes. No license or registration needed to ride. please feel free to email me at leoski1962@yahoo.com Let me end this with the biggest THANK YOU.
hey Jason western and what street,I am looking for a storefront let me know Leo 773-708-3808 or email at leoski1962@yahoo.com
I would like to recommend that you utilize my free website at http://www.idealhomesinchicagoland.com. You will be able to search for properties throughout Chicago and the surrounding areas. My website features up to date information, so you will not be finding homes and properties that are no longer available like on some of the realty websites that you may be using. My website also offers an array of neighborhood and market information that can help you make your determination on homes and locations. My featured partners are industry leaders that can assist you in making any realty transaction easy and transparent. I welcome you to utilize this amazing tool. As always I will be available to answer any questions that you may have.
My husband and I are looking for a storefront to rent for our business. We are interested in renting now. Please e-mail me a rental quote and any pictures you may have. My e-mail is ElizabethLowe1@yahoo.com. Thank you.
interested in hearing how much you are asking to rent the property. Looking for a place ASAP to open business out of. email me at aaronjacobson4@gmail.com.
I'd recommend that you engage a big name company that will advertise your property on the MLS AND Loopnet.

Baird and Warner is the oldest and largest non franchised real estate company in Chicago. Please feel free to contact me to discuss further.

Jeff Nobleza
Baird and Warner
We can help you rent it. Feel free to contact me. mariapollock@sergioandbanks.com
Hello Maria my name is Leo Gutowski and I am looking for a storefront around bucktown,wicker park,some where in the area, But I need it cheap I will fix it up myself painting,flooring what ever it needs I will do,cause I am just opening me business up can you please look you can email or call me at 773-708-3808 thank you very much,have a nice nigth.
Flag Wed Feb 26, 2014
I don't handle commcl rentals - though having my own company, I've been involved in a couple of transactions for myself. My "go to" guy for this kind of thing is Scott Fithian at The Lord Companies. He'll give you the straight dope without blowing smoke. Here's his info: http://www.lordcompanies.com/scott_fithian.html

Have you had it for rent awhile? Then you already know that it's a tough market for commcl space. Are you able to subdivide the space into smaller parcels? It may be easier to find a couple of smaller tenants than one large one. Particurlarly if you are willing to do the build out.

Jason,

Feel free to contact me and I and the Commercial Brokers at Conlon Real Estate will get your commercial space rented. Please let me know if there are any restrictions for what the space can be used for. In addition to traditional marketing we can incorporate video of the interior space and the surrounding area and businesses. This increases quality traffic and minimizes time wasting visits. Here's an example of an exterior video of a commercial space in Wicker Park/Ukranian Village and the surrounding neighborhood:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Chicago-IL/Chicago-Video-Home-…

Best of Luck,

Ken Dooley (312) 305 4919 cell
Conlon: A Real Estate Company
Web Reference: http://www.KenDooley.com
You need to contact Jon Gordon from Transwestern. One of the most respected companies in the business and one of the absolute best agents to work with.

773-710-4748 is John's #.

Scott Newman
Newman Realty
Jason,
I would love to help you rent out this space. I have sold a few commercial properties on Western Ave this year. Right now it is tough to find a GOOD tenant for retail/office space. I would need to find out more information on your property, but I am sure I could get it rented for you. Feel free to contact me.

Matt Laricy
Americorp Real Estate
Brokers Associate, e-PRO
mlaricy@americorpre.com
708-250-2696
Not sure exactly where you are located but be sure to check with your local chamber of commerce, they often keep a list of people wanting retail space. You can also check with chambers close to you especially if you are close to another boundry.

I would be happy to help, please feel free to contact me.
Tori Browning
773-964-3860