For Rent in Arlington>Question Details

Olga, Home Buyer in Arlington, MA

How can I find 1 bedroom appartments in Arlington, MA or nearby which accept section 8 vouchers?

Asked by Olga, Arlington, MA Wed May 25, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Olga,

You should definitely check out the Arlington MA Fair and Affordable Housing office. I'm sure they'll be able to tell you about any local apartments that accept Section 8 vouchers. Here's their contact info:

Contact: Laura Wiener , Director of Housing
Address: Housing Office (Fair and Affordable Housing), Town Hall Annex, 730 Massachusetts Avenue
Phone: 781 316-3091
Fax: 781 316 3019

Best of luck in finding an apartment!

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jun 25, 2011
I have a Rental Agent in our office that may be able to assist you; however I would like to send you the following link for you to do some additional research.

I hope this helps, please contact me if you would like to speak with my associate.

Kindest regards,

0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 25, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer