For Rent in 46321>Question Details

ashtaylor1333, Renter in 46321

Hi, I am a section 8 recipient and I am looking for a rental home in Munster or Highland Indiana. Please help me! Thanks

Asked by ashtaylor1333, 46321 Wed May 4, 2011

Need help finding a nice 2-3 bedroom home in Munster, Highland, and maybe even Schererville or Merrillville. I know section 8 is sometimes frowned upon but I am a mother of 2 who is just looking for a nice neighborhood to raise my children in. I go to Indiana University so I would like to stay in the Munster or Highland area. Thanks

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 46321

Answers

2
Try looking online, the newspaper, and contact property management companties for homes for rent. We are seeing more sellers looking to rent than in the past, but they are still few and far between.
Doesn't the section 8 program have a list they can give you of rental properties in the areas you'd like to live?

Good Luck,
Christine
Hello, I may have a Hammond home you might be interested in. 1049 Spruce, Hammond. Rent is $800. 2 bedroom. Available May 1 or June 1. Bill Port 219-613-7527