For Rent in San Marino>Question Details

Bonnie Morri…, Other/Just Looking in South Pasadena, CA

Hello, If any one of your listings has a rear house/cottage for rent, I’d be interested: My name is

Asked by Bonnie Morrison, South Pasadena, CA Fri Jan 16, 2009

Bonnie and I’m a 2nd year doctoral student (psychology major; I completed my undergrad degree at USC and graduate degree at Pacific Oaks College in Pasadena). I have a full-time course load and am on a fixed income (I had spinal surgery a few years back). My income would easily cover the rent and living expenses. I plan on teaching and participating in shaping public policy once my doctorate is acquired. I am a very private person (no company coming in and out), and take pride in maintaining an orderly, clean environment. I have one (1) kitten. I sincerely hope to hear from you at your earliest convenience.

Bonnie Morrison
(626) 737-7208 or (626) 644-0678

Answers

3
The City of San Marino typically does not allow guest house/rear cottage rentals. The city has strict rules about multiple units on one piece of property.
Web Reference: http://JenniferMu.com
I wish we could help, but at this time we dont have a listing. You may use our website http://www.ThedeFazioExperience.com and use the Propery Search functions there. There is a way to search for "guest houses" and the search we set up covers most any area you may like.
If you have trouble with your search, please contact me again.
Dominic de Fazio 626-825-9955
Hi Bonnie, I checked the MLS and I couldn't find any rear house/cottage listings in San Marino. In fact, the cheapest lease currently available is $3000/month.

However South Pasadena has much more affordable housing, there are 1 bed/1 bath apts starting at $1350.

If you'd like me to start a search criteria for you, just send me your criteria including price range, and I'd be happy to assist you in finding a new place!