For Rent in 91355>Question Details

Smrocco, Other/Just Looking in 91355

Can you help me find a house to rent in Santa Clarita, CA that is handicap accessible?

Asked by Smrocco, 91355 Mon Jul 6, 2009

Or find a landlord who will allow us to modify a bathroom if necessary?

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 91355

Answers

3
Smrocco:

I have a property managemnt company in Santa Clarita and we just leased out a house on a 3 year lease which was handicap accessible and also had an elevator in the house (two storey).

Let me know what your specific requirements are and I'll try and help you find a suitable property.

Bob Khalsa
Broker Owner
United America Realty
661-313-6107
bobfoxbat@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 6, 2009
I found 1,240 rentals in Santa Clara, CA. I know that may seem like a lot, but if you use Cazoodle Apartment Search, you can scale that back to bedrooms, bathrooms, rent range and even a geographic area. I am sure you will be ab;e to find that perfect place.
Smrocco, you may want to post an ad on craigslist.org that you are looking for a handicap accessible rental. Also, you need to look at the Americans With Disabilities Act, I'm not positive but I THINK a landlord is required to let you make the necessary changes.

Please contact me by email. I will check with a disabled friend of mine and ask him what his successes have been when looking for rental properties. I assume you are looking for wheelchair accessible with ramps, rails in the bathrooms, etc?

I can't make any promises but I will at least try to get info for you!
Web Reference: http://www.DotChance.com