For Rent in 46324>Question Details

Okima Bonds, Renter in Hammond, IN

I am looking for a 3 bedroom house to rent in northwest indiana. I have a Housing Choice Voucher thru the Hammond Housing Authority. Must allow pets.

Asked by Okima Bonds, Hammond, IN Sun Sep 4, 2011

Must be a 3 bedroom. Could possibly do 4 bedroom with restrictions though. Looking to move asap! I have 2 teens and 2 small (under 20lbs) shiz zus. Can use voucher in Hammond, Whiting, Munster, Griffith & Highland. I can possibly move to other areas if a housing authority exists there. Thanks!

1 vote Share Flag For Rent in 46324

Help the community by answering this question:


looking for a 3bedroom/wgarge in nice area, hammond area with full basement price not to exceed 1000a month help?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 8, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Lake County > Hammond > 46324 > For Rent in 46324 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer