For Rent in 92506>Question Details

Timothyharri…, Home Buyer in Murrieta, CA

yes yesterday some one email me back about this property i was asking about for rent at 5415 Brockton ave riverside they gave me a contact number to

Asked by Timothyharrison11, Murrieta, CA Fri Sep 7, 2012

get in touch with them and i can not contact them by that number so i would like to no if there is a agent that is handling this rental property that i can contact and talk to and if so email me there number so i can contact them...Timothyharrison11@yahoo.com Thank You

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 92506

Answers

3
K.mcdaniel7’s answer
It's not a rental. It's for sale? My boyfriend called them for me and they said they never listed it as a rental but it's on many websites as for rent. It has also been listed for a few months, seems like a scam.
Its for sale*
Flag Thu Oct 18, 2012
The listing agent is Amos Collins with Prudential Realty. Not listed as a rental, suggest emailing Amos directly for the correct information: Amos@AmosCollins.com

Good luck, Alane
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 9, 2012
Probably a scam Timothy. This house is listed for sale on the MLS , not for rent.
There are a lot of rental scams going on , please do your due diligence before sending any monies.

Jory Blake
951.742.3751
Web Reference: http://www.JORYBLAKE.com