For Rent in Coventry>Question Details

Efb102, Home Buyer in New Rochelle, NY

wondering what I might ask for rent: custombuilt, 3-4 bedrm, 4 bath, inlaw suite, sunroom, 4 car gar, 2 acre, lots of windows, basement, huge deck

Asked by Efb102, New Rochelle, NY Thu Mar 22, 2012

Answers

6
it depends upon the condition of the property and the location as well.an average price for this type of home is between 1200 and 1600.have you considered section 8 as well.a 4 bed certificate would net you over 1200 however you would have to negotiate utilities .call me anytime at 258-2583 and id be glad to take a peek so as to give you a more accurate number after seeing the property.best of luck
I have helped many home owners rent their homes. If you would like to give me a call 487-9429 I would be happy to come by and take a look and give your my opinion on rental income. Mary Ann Young ReMax Central
Depends on location, who maintains what etc. Very important.
In today's market I would suggest you start at $1750.00 per month, make sure the inlaw is legal.

..... best Dave
This maybe a good start
Go to http://www.huduser.org
In search box type "rent", scroll down to find (FY2012 Fair Market Rents and FY2011 Income Limits)
and in right hand side under topic areas click on "fair market rents"
Than click on "Individual Area Final FY2012 FMR Documentation", and fill in area information
Hope this helps...Good luck
I would get in touch with a local realtor that specializes in rental properties in your area. Otherwise I'd do a Google search or ask other landlords in your area.