For Rent in Naples>Question Details

Kike1427, Renter in Naples, FL

where in naples can i rent an apartment with bad credit? My income is sufficient but i keep getting denied due to credit score

Asked by Kike1427, Naples, FL Mon Apr 30, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Naples

Answers

11
Allie Lenard’s answer
Actually, you can rent anywhere in Naples if you want! The key here is to find a company that can help you out. There are actually a lot of companies nowadays that can help you rent a place even with bad credit. I personally did it cos I was suffering from bad credit and property managers are shutting their doors to my face simply because they won't allow me to rent! Imagine my desperation that time. Fortunately, a friend has told me about this company thing and I followed his advice and right now I am living in my rented apartment as I slowly repair my credit back to its normal state. See web reference for the company that I used.
I would be more than happy to assist you with your real estate needs. Please feel free to reach out to me via email ryan@napleshomes.com, via cell 239.244.1559, or via website http://www.napleshomes.com.

Please feel free to use my website, http://www.napleshomes.com as a resource for all your real estate needs.
Web Reference: http://www.napleshomes.com
I am in desperate need of finding a rental in naples but I have a ridiculous eviction on my record.. I completely got screwed.. and I need to have a place by mid august but how do I find a place when no body will accept evictions? I already make 1800/month from medical billing and coding at home and have other jobs lined up. it's not about the money though i would like to keep my budget between 1k and 1200 and prefer a 3 bdr.. is there any advice you can give me or do you know of rentals that can look past the eviction? it was 4-5 years ago. My mother had died unexpectedly and i had to take care of her services. they didn't care (Laguna Bay) 3 days late and they started the eviction process.. within two weeks when i came up with the rent they wanted 3x the amount to cover lawyer fees and stop the process.. i didn't have it.. i'm feeling really stuck. I'm planning on driving down there the first of august to see what i can do.. my number is 845-248-8984.. if you can help in any way.. I have two daughters and one is sick. My family is down there and I need to move back for more support with her illness... Thank you for listening
That's the problem with some landlords/management properties. They check the credit thus ignoring other considerations of the tenant. I suggest that you apply on a leasing company like EZ Lease Rentals. They specialize in solving special issues like yours. I used to be in your situation before and their service is excellent.
single mom looking for 2 to 3 bedroom she has 2 kids having a hard time finding a place in North Naples Budget is 950 for 2 bed or 1100 for 3 bedroom she has 2 jobs good girl no drama no drugs she has one eviction on her credit report it is not in the clerk of courts records, she moved out of apt in 2006 on good terms she left a washer in unit and didnt get it out in time and they put it on her credit report her credit is good no convictions just one on credit report which was not for non payment she is trying to get it off report. she had one lady that was willing to rent to her but it was out of her budget can someone help here. No pets unfurnished Dawn
We advise finding an understanding owner. Tell your story and tell them why they will not need to worry about being paid in the future. Sometimes paying a few months in advance helps as well. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
Please call me. I have a 2/2 at The Reserve in Naples. New air conditioner; garbage disposal and dryer. Please give me a call and I can discuss the particulars with you.
do you still have this 2/2 for rent
Flag Thu Mar 14, 2013
do you still have this 2/2 for rent
Flag Thu Mar 14, 2013
You are not a "Lone Ranger" in today's rental market, due to economics. Landlords are looking for tenants that can pay and will take excellent care of the property...if you can provide these 2 essentials...that should pull alot of weight. Without knowing your price point, I cannot recommend a specific area in Naples.

If you are willing to speak with me, perhaps, I can help you in many ways, to get back on track.

Linda Granata, Agent, Naples, Fl.
LindaGranataRealtor@comcast.net
I have a rental available in Sierra Grande at the end of Rattlesnake Hammock, near Physicians Regional hospital and Edison College. It is like brand new with granite kitchen, bathrooms, two bed two bath, $1,000 per month and I would consider an applicant who has the income to pay the rent.my email is kathy@dreamfloridahomes.net if you would like to see it. Thanks.
Many companies are renting today even if you have bad credit. With the overall economy there are many people in your situation. I handle rentals and whereas I do a credit report, I tend to base my decision on Job history and current rental history and even look at utility history when available. Email; me should you need help in finding an apartment. vvancleve@aol.com Hope this has been helpful
although many owners do cosider credit to be a determining factor on rentals, my experience in your market shows that as long as you have not had a judgement on default leases in the past, and you disclose the potencial bad credit rating up front to the rental agent, you may be able to get the unit. sometimes the owner may ask for additional deposit to cover the possible loss but be up front from the beginning and maybe it will work out!! good luck
Thank you for taking the time to answer my question. I have never had any home or apartment under my name but for some reason something on my credit is really putting me in a bad position with many apartments. I'm relocating from miami to naples for job purposes. This came up withing 2-3 weeks so I was able to apply to a couple of places but keep getting denied and I kinda need a place ASAP. If you know of any places by owner where i can sit down and talk to them it would be very helpful. Thanks again for your response.
Flag Mon Apr 30, 2012