For Rent in 85021>Question Details

Sheri Cabral, Renter in Walnut Creek, CA

where does a SWF age 21 live in the 85021 area, she will be a nursing student at Chamberlain college...want her in a safe area

Asked by Sheri Cabral, Walnut Creek, CA Fri Sep 6, 2013

budget about $500 per month. pool would be nice and a nice apartment complex thats safe

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 85021

Answers

5
I have a partner that specialized in rental properties, if you would like to speak to a professional who can help you for free, contact me directly, and I will put you in touch. Thanks, good luck !
Is she able to pay more in rent per month than $500? She may find a studio at this price but there are not very many units in this price range.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
As stated by my colleagues. Finding an apartment for $500 meeting you criteria will be challenging. I agree that Craigslist might be the way to go. I can provide a referral for an apartment locator if that would be helpful.
Flag Sat Sep 7, 2013
There are a few in the area for around $600/month but nothing as low as $500. If you were to find a place for $500/month I would check the crime statistics in the area to make sure that is where you want to live. If you would like me to send you the listings that I found for around $600 please contact me and I would be more than happy to help you out.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
In the current rental market in the Phoenix area finding a nice apartment in good repair might be difficult to find for $500 per month. A good solution might be to look on Craigslist for someone looking for a roommate situation. This will broaden your options and should help you find a nice place to live while going to school in that area.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013
While I don't deal directly in the rental market, I will suggest if you have not already done so, contact the college directly. You may need to look outside the 85021 area and commute in. Saying that, I am not familiar immediately around the college and there may have been apts built to accommodate students.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 7, 2013