For Rent in Norwood Park>Question Details

max.ali48, Renter in Chicago, IL

we are looking to rent a single family home.In the are of 60646.we cant pay a lot of money.but we could pay 0-1100 a month.

Asked by max.ali48, Chicago, IL Sat Feb 15, 2014

Answers

5
Work with a Realtor to assist you in finding a home that meets your budget - It will likely have to be in a different area.
Dear Renter,

Check domu.com and craigslist. Also, a lot of times house rentals have a sign out front or in the window. Before the weather gets nice and everyone is out go out now and call landlords.
I would get a good leasing agent to help you put. Its free to use their services.
I am sorry to tell you that there will be no single family home rentals in that price range. Good luck.
Good morning, The single family homes available in the area are $2500 - $3000 per month. You need to move to an area that better fits your budget. Best regards, Ivan Sagel 312.515.7823 ivan@atproperties.com