jay_snyder, Renter in Clearwater, FL

we are looking for a nov 1st move in to Top of the World condos

Asked by jay_snyder, Clearwater, FL Sun Aug 4, 2013

it is myself and my wife and two litte dogs under 15lbs we need a washer and dryer in the unit

Answers

7
Are you interested in Ocala, Florida. If so e mail me your phone # and i will contact you. Judi my e mail is horsejudi@aol.com
Please aware if you are looking to purchase a top of the world condo the land does not convey. It is a land lease and you will pay extra for this here and Seminole Gardens location Seminole Fl as well.
If you are searching for a great condo deal please remember Florida is big on condos and not all condos convey the land. This is call a proprietary lease. If you need more information about these types of condos please do not hesitate to call me 727 385 2222. Please leave me the best time to call you and your name.
Jo L Morris
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 10, 2013
Be careful with in unit washers and dryers. If they were not installed to code by licensed electricians and plumbers OTOW wants them gone. I just went through this when I bought my place. Cap it and forget it or pay to have it done the way it should be done as per OTOW. There is a second floor laundry room in all units.
Hello Jay

I would be happy to help you. Are you looking to rent or buy? If you could please email me any specific parameters, other than what you have indicated above, including your contact information and I will get in touch with you as soon as I receive it. Thank you for your interest.
Hi Jay

What are your parameters? I will be happy to assist you. Can you let me know the following...

Number of rooms needed, what your maximum price point is, what type of condition you expect the unit to be in (in other words would you do updating or remodeling)?

The best thing to do is contact me as your time frame is a while away. Those units move and list fairly quickly. I would keep an eye out for you as to what is coming on the market closer to mid/late September. If anything is really good and priced well, it will not stay on the market that long. What is on there now if not very relevant to two months from now.

Check out my website and give me a call.
Gavin
Hi Jay

Gavin
There are currently 75 units on the market ranging from $29,00 up to $218,000; 1 bedroom/1 bath up to 3 bedrooms/3 baths in Top of the World condos. Of course all the units do not have the washer and dryer that you specified. I would be glad to assist in your search however will need a little more information in order to do a thorough job for you. Please contact me at (727) 560-7727or email at pamjeremiah@kw.com to further discuss.

Kindest regards,

Pam Jeremiah, Realtor Consultant
(727) 560-7727
pamjeremiah@kw.com
http://www.pamjeremiah@kwrealty.com