For Rent in Beverly>Question Details

master798, Renter in Evergreen Park, IL

rent to own if the house i rent could i buy it in 2year

Asked by master798, Evergreen Park, IL Thu Feb 14, 2013

Answers

10
Master, don't wait to buy if you can afford it now.
The rates will not stay this low forever, nor will prices if the market continues to improve. Get out there and find the house to own. Best of luck with your search.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 15, 2013
I can put you in touch with some great lenders to get you on the road to home ownership. You will find that it is 20-30% more per month to rent than own.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
Ivan@atproperties.com
You are best to meet with a experienced mortgage loan officer who can give you a free preapproval to see how much you can get a mortgage for. My question would be if you have strong employment, down payment and credit is good, why wait. Home prices and interest rates are only going to go up if you wait longer.

Should you have any questions, please contact me at the below email or phone.

Good Luck,

Nick Nelson (NMLS#384413)
1st Step Mortgage Group
815-289-0880 - Cell Phone
nickn@1stepmortgage.com - Email
I have a down payment and my credit score have came back to life
look i have 30yrs on my job divorce for five so please do not tell me to stay inemploy
Master,

Give me a call if you would like to discuss what options may be available to you. Doesn't cost a dime to chit chat.

Sean Cochran
http://www.qmlending.com
630-330-2229 cell
630-470-6830
If you can get a loan and buy now, then do it. If you cannot, rent now, save some money, keep your credit score improving and buy when you are ready and can.
If you want to purchase in 2 yrs then stay employed, improve your credit and save up for a down payment.
Why wait 2 yrs? usually it is because you cannot get a loan now so why would a seller think you might get a loan in 2 years? What price would it be.........today's prices or prices in 2 years??? Rent to own is a horrible concept for both sides depending on how it is written. Just wait until you know you can get a loan and then look for something.
It appears the question got cut off.