For Rent in Ravenswood>Question Details

Laurel.crowe, Home Buyer in

nursing student, non smoker looking for top floor one bedroom in north center, lincoln square, ravenswood.

Asked by Laurel.crowe, Sat Jun 30, 2012

Answers

7
Sarah Ziehr’s answer
I'd be happy to help you in your search. Check out my rental website at innovativepropertyconsultants.com - you can search via map which is extremely useful. I can also perform a custom search for you via the Multiple Listing Service. Please get in touch with me if I can help.
Why not connect with a good area Realtor, who has experience in rentals and can you find the right 1 bedroom in the areas you like, this way you have an Agent / Realtor on your side for the negotiations and walk thru and also to find you the right rental for you.

If you need any recommendations let us know and I will gladly give you some good recommendations of Realtors very familiar with the rental market and your areas of interest.

If you are committed to one Realtor he or she will then be loyal and committed to YOU until you find
the right rental unit. When renting lots to know, do you have pets, do you want a balcony etc. etc.
what is included in the rent ..... So do not do this alone.

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties, 30 Green Bay Rd, Winnetka, Illinois 60093 ---- EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com Check out my website at htttp://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere
get to know me better and learn about my experience, expertise, services available and letters of recommendation of former clients..... Also you can sign up on my site to search for properties in my expanded service area. HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
lots of opportunity.. can you spend around $1400 and do you want to walk up?
Grab a great leasing agent to help you out. Its free to you and this way you have someone to walk you through the process, at no cost to you!
What price? Each day the market changes and new rentals pop up. Have an agent set up a search for you, but also look independantly since not all rentals are put in the MLS. I would be happy to help.
These types of units exist - work with a Realtor to help you with this process. Feel free to contact me should you need any assistance.
Be happy to help with your search William Miller 312-388-5335 (C21)