For Rent in 32504>Question Details

Connie Sacke…, Other/Just Looking in Pensacola, FL

need a house, not duplex or apartment, to rent. No more than 750.00 a month.

Asked by Connie Sackett, Pensacola, FL Mon Aug 6, 2012

I need somewhere that will accept my very sweet, loving, well behaved, and non-destructive pitt and chow. PLEASE if anyone can help me, please contact me at connielou07@gmail.com

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 32504

Answers

2
Unfortunately in spite of your dogs sweet nature, the reason it is difficult to find a place is because both your dogs are on an insurance company list of agressive breed dogs, and almost all of them will either exclude animal bites, attacks, etc from the policy or they could even cancel the owners insurance if they find out about the dogs. Most landlords are just not willing to take that risk from their tenants so they don't rent to you.

If you have good credit you should consider the fact that you could actually buy a home with payments in the $700 a month range, then you won't ever have to worry about the issue again, since you are the one who would be assuming the risk for your dogs. Pam Keen Brantley
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 7, 2012
i can not purchase a house at this time, i have no choice but to rent, there's no where that you no of that will rent to me with these breads?
Flag Tue Aug 7, 2012
Flag Tue Aug 7, 2012