For Rent in Tucson>Question Details

Stahlnecker, Renter in Tucson, AZ

moving to tucson at the end of sept. do not know in what area we should be looking in, also we will be renting Thank You stahlnecker@rcn.com

Asked by Stahlnecker, Tucson, AZ Mon May 14, 2012

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Tucson

Answers

7
hi, my name is jennifer tillman and i am a Realtor/Property Manager for Copper Rose Realty here in Tucson. i would say to start looking at rentals close to work. while you are out looking you will start to learn the different areas and communities. Rent for a year and you will then figure out which areas of tucson you like. each area of tucson has wonderful things to offer, mountains, hiking, shopping. my email is jentillman2003@yahoo.com. get in touch with me about a month and a half before you are going to move and i will start sending you rental properties to start looking at. thanks jennifer
Let me know what is important to you (schools, shopping, medical facilities) and I can help make your search quicker and simpler.

520-661-5340
edholmes@live.com
do you have kids? that matters for schools no matter what anyone says, it matters.
Hi Stahlnecker- Try Krasnick Realty, they focus on rental homes, Illak Krasnick 520 529 5100. Once you are settled, happy to help you get prepared to buy, if you wish, by reviewing your situation for a pre-qualification letter. Either way, welcome to Tucson, I am sure you will like it here. Minette 520 975 3909
Hi Stahlnecker,

I answered your other question this morning as well. In addition, renting is a fantastic idea in terms of finding out what area of town you want to live in. Please consider contacting a local property management company (try Google). Once you move here, get into a 3-6 month lease get pre-approved with a lender.

Then, meet with a local Realtor to have them show you properties that are available at that time. No sense looking now, as the inventory is going to change between now and end of the year.

When you are ready, please click on my profile and give me a call. I can help.

Spirit
There are many lovely areas in Tucson! Where you look depends on what is important to you and your family. My website has a feature called Market Insider. Here you can explore price trends, schools, demographics and much more about different communities.

Renting for a little while might be a good way to discover just exactly what part of the Tucson metropolitan area appeals to you, but keep in mind our market is picking up in the under $200k price range. Prices on those homes are currently seeing a bit of an increase.

If you would like to speak in person about your move, please give me a call. Meanwhile, perhaps signing up for a Market Leader account will get you started!

Thanks!

Jo Ann Schlott
That would depend on what area of Tucson you will be working, going to school, etc. There are many great areas in Tucson to live. With gas prices as they are, you may want to live as close as possible to the area to which you will be commuting. Do you know where you will be working, or attending U of A possibly?

Sandy Fynan
Keller Williams Southern Arizona
sfynan@kw.com