For Rent in The Woodlands>Question Details

james9069, Renter in The Woodlands, TX

me and my family are planing to move asap. we are looking for something with at lease 3 bedrooms. we would like to stay close to sawdust rd.

Asked by james9069, The Woodlands, TX Fri Oct 5, 2012

we have young kids and just the right amount of credit to have bad credit. please help

Answers

5
Hi James,

I have helped hundreds of my clients move into rental homes with every issue you could possibly think of. Contact me because I have a system that is proven to work every time! Ritchie Canady
ritchie@thewoodlandslocatingservices.com 281-215-FIND (3463)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 18, 2012
I am leasing a nice home in the woodlands and looking for a tenant to sign a new lease so I can move my family to be with me and my new job in Florida. I am considering an incentive to either the buyers or finders fee to an agent for to let me out of this lease. What incentive would be more attractive and how would you suggest doing it?
Hi Todd, Can you please send me the address of the home at mariela@marielacampalans.com And please let me know the details on your rental. Thank you
Flag Fri Oct 19, 2012
Hello James,

My team and I would be more than happy to help you. We specialize in all sectors and segments within The Woodlands and have dealt wth multiple clients in similar situtions. You can reach me directly at 713-998-7982 or via email at mariela@marielacampalans.com (Keller Williams).

Mariela Campalans
Hello James, I am a Realtor specialized in The Woodlands area and can definitively assist you in your search for a home. Call me at 713-628-6061 or email me natalia@ivanarjona.com
We help families lease all types of homes in The Woodlands everyday. No matter how challenging your needs or situation, I am here to help
Credit is only a part of what some owners are looking at when they review a tenant report. With good job history and rental history I'm sure I could help you find a new home for your family. Feel free to contact me. Scott Oleksy 281-825-1472 Dana Scott Properties.