For Rent in Huntsville>Question Details

Deja Smith, Renter in Huntsville, AL

looking to rent a 3 bedroom in a good area. how do i decide on good areas?

Asked by Deja Smith, Huntsville, AL Wed Jun 5, 2013

Answers

5
Well, it truly depends on what you consider "good" everyone has a different perspective on what "good" means.

Now if you want to find the areas with the lowest crime rate check with local police department. Schools check with the school boards. It will be some research and you'll have to actually sit down and determine what your criteria is for "good".

I see that you are looking to rent. Do you have kids? Will school zones be an area of concern and THEN the MOST important of it all is what is your budget? You'll have to find the "best" area for your dollar. One thing I suggest even to my buyers is to visit an area at different times of the day for example in the morning, at night or evening, and around lunch time on different days. This way you are likely to see what the neighborhood has going on at different times of the day.
That depends on what one is looking for! Are schools a priority? Are schools the number 1 priority?Commute to work time, what is your limit? How close do you want to be to shopping? I think it goes without saying we all want where ever we live to be safe as in free from crime as possible. These are all things to consider when renting or even purchasing a home.
Hello Deja Smith.

Your question is a valid one. I recommend you visit my website and review local data regarding our community. I've posted a short article 5 crime questions to ask within my blog regarding crime safety. Once you have narrowed down your choices, looking at crime data, demographics, then it[s up to you to drive through the area and make the decision. I will be glad to meet with you and discuss your needs.

regards

Jerry
I would be happy to help you. Call or email me for a fast answer
Please call, text or email me. In would be happy to help you!