For Rent in 60187>Question Details

Wheatonthund…, Renter in 60187

looking for 2bdrm/2bath Lease walking/bike ride to downtown Wheaton, w/ modern amenities. Price Range $1300-$1900/mth. move in MAR 1st. Biz Prof

Asked by Wheatonthunder12, 60187 Sun Jan 30, 2011

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 60187

Answers

2
Your in luck. There are several available that meet your qualifications. Are you more interested in a single family home, condo or townhome? Rentals that are in excellent condition go very quickly. The best window for you to agressively being looking is right now. I would be happy to email a list of rentals. Just shoot me an email and I can send them over today. I look forward to hearing from you.
wheatonthunder12
There are multiple properties that fit your description. A couple in the down town area and a few that are 5 min. from the business dist. Please free to text or call if I can be of assistance.