For Rent in Bucyrus>Question Details

Karen Gilliam, Home Buyer in Bucyrus, OH

looking for a place to rent with possible chance of ownership in future.

Asked by Karen Gilliam, Bucyrus, OH Fri Oct 12, 2012

need 3 or 4 bdrm, 2 bath, garage.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Bucyrus

Answers

2
Hello. I have a few properties that may fit your needs. Also, if you haven't done so you need to talk to a mortgage person ASAP. A good lender can walk you through things and get you set on home ownership even if your finances aren't ready. They will teach you what you need to do to better your scores and save money. It's best to get out of the rental pitfalls because with interest rates so low, normally home ownership will be less than paying rent. You can contact me anytime and I can give you a few names of those who care and will teach you what you need to know.

Stephen J. Garberick, Realtor
Garberick Realty CO.
419-563-5066
That is the way to do it. Find a rental for now and purchase a home in the future. Work on your down payment and credit while you are renting and take advantage of the pool of properties available for sale.
Thankfully you are not one of those desperate people that is looking for a rent to own or owner carry properties as over 90% of them never close.