For Rent in Denver>Question Details

Jme, Renter in Denver, CO

looking for a 3 bdrm 2 bath including 15 lb dog and garage Around $1500/month. Any suggestions? P

Asked by Jme, Denver, CO Sun Jul 31, 2011

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Denver

Answers

5
If you aren't working with an agent I'm confident we could get you into home ownership for that range. Please give me a call at 303-809-5804.

Lance Smith
SellState Ace Realty
I will have a 3 bed/2 bath available for $1,400/month near Stapleton Sept. 1st. Almost everything is brand new. Please e-mail me at wilhelmre@gmail.com if you are interested. Thanks!
I actually have a 3brm 2ba in Sunnyside for $1400 and could negotiate a small dog

Ray
Rwilliams@summit-mortgage.com
(Lower case
Why rent when you can buy a pretty decent house for for $1500/month, and you don't have to worry about having a dog! Let me know how I can help. I could also refer you to a great lender who could talk to you about what it takes to qualify for a mortgage.
Web Reference: http://www.sallygrenier.com
What part of town are you looking in? A $1500 monthly payment equals around a $280,000 house(roughly, not including taxes, insurance, etc) I'd be happy to send you some listings to look through if you like.

Jason Davy
Broker / Owner
Realty Legends, LLC.
303-601-4077