For Rent in Culver City>Question Details

Jesse Gonzal…, Renter in Culver City, CA

looking for a Rent in Culver City.. I'm a special case

Asked by Jesse Gonzalez, Culver City, CA Tue Jul 30, 2013

Hello, I'm looking for an advice..
I'm moving to work from Mexico to here in Los Angeles Area (Century City) in about a month; I'm interested on renting a House or Apartment or Condo in Culver City area, my budget is maximum of 1,900 dolars per month and I would like a place with 2 bed 2 bath.
My credit score is really low because I left USA to work in Mexico about 5 years ago..
Is it possible that the company that I work for be an sponsor for the contract of the rent? so it facilitates the rent contract.
Thank You so much for the attention and advice.
Jesse

Answers

2
Dear Jesse,
Landlords always look at credit reports before renting out property. If your company is willing to provide their credit and rent on your behalf,(taking full responsibility) that might work depending upon the property.
Your budget is low for a 2 Bedroom 2 Bath in Culver City, the average price for a two bedroom and two bath in Culver City is $3,100. I recommend you take a look at other areas.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 11, 2013
Hello Jesse

I have seen this work out for past clients. The best way to find out is to ask your company if they can do that for you.

Mimi