For Rent in Hollywood Hills>Question Details

Charlie Hack…, Renter in 90049

looking at houses to rent in the hills for 3 months, are the prices based per week or month?

Asked by Charlie Hackett, 90049 Tue Oct 8, 2013

a lot of them don't say if it's per week or month, i'm looking to come over for 3 months and have a max of $8.000 to spend on accommodation,

Answers

4
Work with an agent. It won't be easy to find a place for just a few months
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 13, 2013
Hello Mr. Hackett,

Thank you for contacting Trulia. I work in the surrounding areas of Brentwood, Santa Monica, Holmby Hills and the Hollywood Hills. In response to your question most properties rent per month.

I would be more than happy to assist you in your property search. I do have a few questions to find out what amenities you prefer in your home search.

It would be great to hear from you.

Donna Samuels
Keller Williams Brentwood
calahome@yahoo.com
866-590-1864
Hello Charlie Hackett
Charles Irving with Keller Williams Hollywood .

I would be very happy to send you active listings that are available on a short term lease based on your criteria ..

Please feel free to contact me directly at charlesirvingrealtor@gmail.com or 323 239-4273

PS . The inventory shown here is only a partial representation that is available and prices can be monthly ( which is the norm) or weekly .. - Key word asking everything is negotiable

If you have any other questions let me know.
Hello Charles,
Yes That'd be great if you could help me out. Any questions you need answering to make it more specific please ask
Cheers
Charlie
Flag Wed Oct 9, 2013
i mean £8.000 not dollars