For Rent in Indianapolis>Question Details

Arlene, Other/Just Looking in Indianapolis, IN

is there renting a section 8 house on eastside close to germanchurch rd or in warren township?

Asked by Arlene, Indianapolis, IN Wed May 9, 2012

3 bedrooms , fenced yard, appliences

Answers

4
I may have misunderstood your initial question. Are you looking for a property to rent under section 8 on german church road or in warren township? Verse my initial thought that you were wondering whether this area was in warren township.
Parts of German Church road fall in Lawrence Township and in Warren Township. Do you have a particular neighborhood, address and/or intersection (to determine the area)? This will help me better assist you in determining if it would be warren or lawrence township. I currently manage a rental off 38th and German Church (this is considered lawrence township), however further south on German Church, another property of mine is warren township. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Mallorie Wilson
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
malloriewilson.com
317-590-3434 direct
317-585-7748 office
317-845-7726 fax
Yes, I'm looking for a 3 bedroom 2.5 bath, loft, 2 car garage, total electric. I have a section 8 voucher. At this time it really doesn't matter what school distric. I've heard good things about both Lawrence or Warren. My son wants to play for Warren
Flag Mon Jul 15, 2013
Im looking for a four bedroom,at least 2 bathrooms and i have a section 8 vocher for 1,023
Sure is, what exactly are you looking for?
Web Reference: http://TheVearusGroup.com