For Rent in Philadelphia>Question Details

Banuhapel, Renter in

im looking for a one bedroom apartment around 700 to 850 per mo near St Joe's Uni. can u help me. thank you.

Asked by Banuhapel, Tue Mar 26, 2013

im looking for a one bedroom apartment around 700 to 850 per mo with updated kitchen and bathroom, washer and dryer included and parking available. Manayunk, Wynnefield, Fairmount Park, Overbrook, University City areas are preferable.

Answers

1
David Siegel’s answer
you are describing an apartment that is $1000-$1,100/month in those areas. old style apartments with coin-op laundry in the basement,older kitchens and bath without parking rent for $750-850 in the areas you described. best of luck to you. I suggest you compromise and share a 2 or 3 bedroom house or apartment that meets your criterion where each bedroom is a $800/mo commitment.
Thank you for your reply. We really don't know Philly that well. We will be moving there with my husband. We can do $900 mo. max. Are there any neighborhoods close to St. Joe's that would work for our price range? coin-op laundry is fine.
Flag Wed Mar 27, 2013