For Rent in 23606>Question Details

briansawriter, Home Owner in Newport News, VA

i own a three bedroom two bathroom house, i was wondering what the average rent price is for my zip code 23606

Asked by briansawriter, Newport News, VA Mon Oct 15, 2012

one car driveway, no garage, half shed storage in back yard with a wooden deck

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 23606

Answers

3
I'm no property manager but I've dealt with one frequently. I believe tenants usually are more concerned w/# of bedrooms than anything else. I pulled up what's for rent in MLS now, in area 23606, you can rent a house out anywhere from $1,275 to $1,600 from size of 1631 sq ft to 2000 sq ft. Hope that helps to get you started.

Stephanie Dixon
Long & Foster
Thank you, that gives me some idea of what to expect.
Flag Mon Oct 15, 2012
Hi there!

Check out Trulia's Market Trends: http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/23606-Newport_News/

Hope this helps!

Ali, Community manager
In my experience, it is difficult to price a home without seeing it first. The same goes for renting - certain factors such as the neighborhood and condition of the home affect its value. If you really want to know how to maximize your profit, talk to a property management expert. They are very knowledgeable in their field and can help you price your home accordingly. They can also rent your home for you, act as the "landlord" so you don't have to stress with everyday hassles of renting.