For Rent in 18372>Question Details

Josette Sant…, Other/Just Looking in Mount Pocono, PA

i'm looking to stay in the general area i am at now, but like the house on rout 611 for 1200 instead of 1300 is it possible?

Asked by Josette Santana, Mount Pocono, PA Wed Feb 29, 2012

i want to rent the house on 611 for 1200 which is what i am paying now.can i please know it is perfect for my family. we have 2 special needs children which the space would be great for.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 18372

Answers

3
Hi, Josette
Most landlords will negotiate price to some extent but not until someoneexpresses serious interest and provides proof of ability to pay. Your best approach is to work through an agent you trust. I would be happy to help. Please call me: 570 629 3434 MIke
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 1, 2012
Dear Josette,
Some landlords will negotiate the price of a rental. I live in Tannersville and I see you want to stay in the School District. You have to ask for help from a good real estate agent if it is listed with agency. You have a special place in most of our hearts and the landlord too I am sure. All we can do is ask.
Best wishes,
Ed
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 29, 2012
Address? Call me to schedule a private showing.