For Rent in 15317>Question Details

Hgyoon, Real Estate Pro in 15317

i like to rent out my home at peters township. how to list my home for rent at your web site?

Asked by Hgyoon, 15317 Thu Aug 11, 2011

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 15317

Answers

4
email me at importantinfo@prodigy.net. My husband and I are 55-65 yo couple, own a home in
Texas. Currently residing in a rented townhouse in Southpointe. Looking for a home with a small yard in really good condition. Great references, credit and income. Will treat your home like it is with the utmost care and respect.
When I or another Realtor from Keller Williams Real Estate Professionals lists a home for rent or for sale. We enter the features of the property on the West Penn MultiList and our Keller Williams website http://(www.kw.com). Then this information is sent to 30plus websites throughout the internet with your home getting the most exposure as possible. We also furnish you a rental application and lease to use in addition to taking calls and showing your property to potential tenants.
Hi
contact me and we can list your home for rent thru the mls system and he will go also to other major websites for renters to see.
Hgyoon
Getting a home on Trulia, the local MLS, and dozens of others is a simple listing with your realtor. Give me a call and we can set up a time.