For Rent in Indianapolis>Question Details

_chels, Renter in Indianapolis, IN

i have till tuesday to find a house, prefer on the south side by fanklin, southport, or perry, know of any houses no more than 1000 a month?

Asked by _chels, Indianapolis, IN Sat Apr 7, 2012

If you are looking to find a rental and have not found a home yet. Give me an email at, I can help you. Ive seen some homes in that area that fit that amount.
Why in such a hurry ??
Work with a Realtor if you have time.
That is impossible unless you find a direct owner willing to rent. Even if going throug a property manager they will require you to fill out an application and pay a fee to have your credit searched. That would take a day easy once you even find the house to rent....and after all that if you have any questionable credit they can deny you after you have paid a fee to have them run your credit.

You might as well find temporary housing. Or an apartment. Sorry.. Just the facts
i already have my credit printed, and i dont have questionable credit, i have a loan from the bank for my car that im still paying on every month, nothing else. and actually went and looked at two houses yesterday, but they didnt have a fenced yard, thanks jackie!
Flag Sun Apr 8, 2012
Do you have to rent? You can buy a home around $125K for less than $1000/month payment. I have a wonderful condo that would be perfect. If you really just want to rent, feel free to call me and I can put you in touch with a great company that does a lot of rental homes. Thanks!
yes only rent for now till im finished with school. please that would be fabulous. how can i get ahold of you?
Flag Sat Apr 7, 2012
Are you looking to rent...maybe a poor question, but I'm just looking to be crystal clear.
Check out my site, we have rentals there as well as houses for sale. I'm available to show you homes Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.
Michael Weaver
Web Reference:
yes, just renting while im in school. and i went to the website and all the propertys are for sale. thanks for the help.
Flag Sat Apr 7, 2012