For Rent in 60115>Question Details

Traci Rodgers, Renter in Dekalb County, IL

i have a section 8 voucher and looking for to rent a house in dekalb or dupage or kane county il. im looking for something by sept 2012 let me know

Asked by Traci Rodgers, Dekalb County, IL Sun Nov 13, 2011

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 60115

Help the community by answering this question:

Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Illinois > Dekalb County > Dekalb > 60115 > For Rent in 60115 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer