For Rent in 33162>Question Details

Slickerthans…, Renter in North Miami Beach, FL

how to contact the landlord if the realtor does not respon?

Asked by Slickerthanslick1234, North Miami Beach, FL Sat Apr 28, 2012

I have found some properties i would like to view, but the listing agent its not responding. Miami skyline realty is who in talking about.

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 33162

Answers

7
Irina Karan’s answer
Yes, it is pretty often a problem for us, realtors, also.
If the property is rented out already, but the agent didn't change it in the system yet - not calling is most often the case - not that it excuses the not calling...

What to do? - Pick a good rental agent working your area and the aggrivation of being ignored will go away.

Hope this helps,

Irina Karan
Beachfront Realty, Inc.
IrinaKaran@gmail.com
The listing agent works on the interest of the landlord, If they do not respond to your calls in more than understood that he is not interested in representing you as a tenant. In this case you need a realtor to represent yourself as a potential tenant.
Miguel Soria
Remax Advance Realty
miguelsoria@remax.net
Good Morning,
You need to have a professional Realtor working with you. In your case, one that specialize on Residential Rentals on the North Miami Beach area. Give me a call so I can help you or send me an e-mail.

Marco Torres
Miami Premier Realty
(305)903-3123
mtorresrealtor@aol.com
Hello there,

Sometimes Listing agents are there to negotiate, But most frequently they do not deal with buyers/tenants. only seller/landlords.
That's way we as an agents try to specialized in one field, Listings or Selling/rentals.
If you try to deal directly with the listing agent and you are not the type of renter the owner is looking for they will keep you on the side for days or weeks until they decided to give up and rent the place to you or reject your offer and deal with other agent customer.

I would highly suggest you to get an agent and work directly with that person.

Good luck. make sure you hire someone in your area, because i know agent working from Boca Raton to Florida city.
Hi
There lost,I can help u find your rental
Give me a call 305 300 8540
Not response in your request, right here is available Realtor for you. Looking to do business all the time.
If you give me the property address I can look into it for you. Also you can reach me at 305-710-7726 and you can tell me the type of property you are looking for and I'll be more than happy to help.

Maríaelena Insua
One Sto Realty
305-710-7726