For Rent in Jamaica Plain>Question Details

Erika, Home Buyer in Jamaica Plain, Boston,...

how much I can rent my apartment?

Asked by Erika, Jamaica Plain, Boston, MA Thu Nov 11, 2010

Answers

7
Hi Erika,

I'm very knowledgeable in the market of Jamaica Plain, and all its surrounding neighborhoods. We had an office in JP, and just moved to Roslindale. We still rent many places in the neighborhood. I can help you get the most you can by comparing to places we have rented, and by what renters in the market are willing to pay. If you need help feel free to contact me at 617-606-9706.

Thank you

Densis (Manny) Pena
A Plus Realty Group, LLC
Roslindale, MA 02131
There's really not enough information in the question so that it can be answered without actually speaking to someone or leaving more information. Apartment rents in JP can range from $1200-$3600.
I find it disconcerting--and quite unprofessional--that the persons answering questions on this site have not actually answered the questions but are saying "it depends" or "call me" to discuss. I would never use an agent that showed so little regard for the customer. A responsible agent would answer it carefully--such as-- it depends on a number of factors (condition, closeness to public transportation, number of bedrooms, etc. but for the typical JP 2 BR condo the range is $xxxx to $xxx.) I would not deal with an agent that could not give a clear knowledgeable and helpful answer. I have been looking for a condo in JP but need to trade a property I no longer need.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 19, 2010
How many bedrooms? You can contact me at Pondside Realty in Jamaica Plain. We specialize in J.P listings. 617-888-1133. Good luck!!
Jen & Peggy of McCormack & Scanlan Real Estate
617-903-7368
LoveJPrents@gmail.com

Awesome Rental agents
Hello Erika,

It depends...
Jen and Peggy of McCormack & Scanlan Real Estate ROCK!
Their email address is: LoveJPrents@gmail.com
phone: 617-903-7368

I hope this helps.

Karen
Look on Craigslist.org or Backpage.com, find a location near where you live and look for places that are similar to yours to get an idea of a rent amount.

Also go out and buy a landlord book so u know what do once you have rented it.