For Rent in Wilmington>Question Details

Neiecy Jacks…, Renter in Arverne, Queens, NY

how is the living in the state of Delware?

Asked by Neiecy Jackson, Arverne, Queens, NY Fri Jun 22, 2012

i am looking to relocate out of New York to a southern environment to raise my children.. I would like for any Delwarian to honestly share with me the disadvantages and Advantages of living in Delware? where are the homely family cities/towns in Delware?

Answers

4
The advantages are that Delaware is a small state you feel like you are part of what is going on. There are different parts of Delaware the Northern part which is close to Philadelphia and has more job oppurtunities but is a little more expensive then the lower part of Delaware which is Dover and south. The southern part is a little slower paced. There is no sales tax in Delaware and property taxes are low. People are nice. To find the towns or areas that would be homey and family oriented I would need to know more about what you are looking for. Price, amemities, those types of things
Although the answer to your question is subjective, there are some nice advantages to living in Delaware. Included in them are: beaches,corporate/banking/pharmaceutical industries, easy access to tri-state area cities, low real estate taxes and no retail tax. Suburban towns in New Castle County include: Newark, Bear, Brandywine area towns, New Castle, Newport. All of Sussex and Kent Counties are suburban or rural. Please call me to discuss your real estate needs at 302.266.7544. Have a great day!
Please, give me a call and I can be more candid with you with respect to Delaware but cannot do it fairly in print form ... lol
kai 302-588-7890
Living in DELAWARE is less stress then living in NY. We have the city of WIlmington and the suburbs of wilmington. The suburbs is ideal to raise your family if your looking to move out of the city life. Newark, New Castle and Bear are ideal areas. Theres so much to do within distance for you and your family. Of course violence is everywhere so I can't tell you there isn't any in Delaware. The advantages are we are only minutes from i-95 and a short drive to Philadelphia, New Jersey, Baltimore and NEW YORK! Lol. There is a lot of traffic on the major highways during work rush hours. No way to avoid that. Delaware is a growing community....in a good way... however it has brought a lot of traffic.

If your looking for a great place to rent thats safe and stress free..... call Cyntellex Properties. We have a lot of homes for rent or Rent to Own. I'm sure we can find something to suit your needs.

Hope this helps!

Amber G.
Office Manager-Cyntellex Properties
Wilmington, De