For Rent in Shaker Heights>Question Details

rkomp1, Real Estate Pro in Shaker Heights, OH

how do I change my posting?

Asked by rkomp1, Shaker Heights, OH Fri May 4, 2012

Answers

3
I am also having issues editing my rental listing. I do not see a MY LISTINGS tab as you mentioned below. Under my username, I see a drop-down for OVERVIEW, MY HOME, MY SEARCHES, etc. I can't seem to find my rental anywhere in my profile. However, I see it when I search for it. I wanted to lower the rent. Any suggestions? Also, how do I claim the house? Thanks!
Hi rkomp1,

Access the link below to navigate to the My Listings section of your account. Then, click on the Rent tab. You should then see your listing along with the option to edit any of the rental listing information.

Let us know if you experience any problems accessing or updating your listing information. You can always give our Customer Service team a call at 888-466-3501 Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm PST, or send them an email via http://www.trulia.com/help/ask/

Best Wishes,

Emily
At the top right go to listings and edit the listing.

If its not attached to your account, find the listing and claim it. If its claimed by someone else, contact Trulia directly and report this.

Also, you can go to the top right to listings and add a listing.