For Rent in Merrillville>Question Details

Latonya Holm…, Renter in Merrillville, IN

how can i locate a realtor who deal with section 8 houses for rent im relocating from one state to another with a 3 bedroom voucher.?

Asked by Latonya Holmes, Merrillville, IN Mon Feb 21, 2011

i have 6 to 8 weeks to relocate to the indiana area please help me find a 3 bedroom house in a good neighborhood.

Answers

8
Are you still looking for a professional realtor?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 10, 2011
yes
Flag Fri Jan 2, 2015
I feel like I'm being treated different because I have four children and have a section 8 voucher. I need to move by 01/31/15. I have my first month rent, security, and real estate fee. I'm in college and trying to make a better life for my family.3478452980
I am a 53year old woman relocating from Oklahoma City to Forth Worth Tx. And I am on section 8 housing. My voucher expires 11/30/14. Is there a realtor that deals with the Forth Worth area, that can help me find a home or apartment in a nice neighborhood. Also on or near the bus line.Thank you.
hello my name is Jessica Campbell and im on section 8 and my voucher is for 756.00 if anyone can help me find a 2x2 town home or house apartment thanks
You could contact the local section 8 office and they will be able to provide a list of people they deal with.
Hi my name is Lauren I am lookn for a house for me and my kids we r tryn to relocate to Dallas TX in January so can u please help me find a 3bd room.
You can go to this website http://www.socialserve.com and find housing in plenty of states and area.
You can check with your caseworker for available rentals, you can contact any local realty offices and inquire, you can check local print media for by owner rentals, word of mouth, etc.