For Rent in Merrillville>Question Details

Patientlywat…, Renter in Merrillville, IN

how can i find a real estate agent that helps locate properties for clients with section a 8 voucher?

Asked by Patientlywating, Merrillville, IN Wed Mar 7, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Claire Premo’s answer
Any agent involved in rental property in your area should be able to help you. Give the agent details about what type of rental you need (how many bedrooms-bathrooms-any pets-your price point to name a few). The agent should put you up on his/her multiple listing site and send you information regarding the rentals in your area to your email.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 7, 2012
Call companies that handle rentals in your area. Speak with the agents there & ask them this question.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer