For Rent in Tuckerton>Question Details

Same, Other/Just Looking in Barnegat Light, NJ

hi im very interested in renting a home in tuckerton meadows 2 or 3 bedroom is fine is there any ready to rent for me my husband and dog?1609 290 7919

Asked by Same, Barnegat Light, NJ Thu Feb 4, 2010

Answers

5
Curtis Lee / Eileen Murphy’s answer
There are no units available on the MLS at this time. I can call a few landlords on your behalf if you'd like.

Curtis Lee
Prudential Zack Shore Properties
Cell:609-709-2866
Curtis@MurphyLeeTeam.com

Curtis Lee
President
Tuckerton Meadows Townhome Assoc.
President@TuckertonMeadows.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 4, 2010
These townhouses have a serious problem with heating. Before you rent here, be sure to investigate the utilitiy bills. I was there for 1 1/2 years and for two winters could not use the first floor because the heat would not come up above 72 degrees.
My end unit town home is not currently listed but will be soon. If you are still intrested please email me. rebeccapacitti@aol.com
There is nothing advailable in In Tuckerton Meadows. What is the price range you have to work with? There is a townshouse in Tall Timbers in Little Egg Township off of Radio Road. It has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths and allows pets. The rental is $1,200 a month with 1 month and half security deposit. The address is 63 Westchester. Contact me if you have an interest in the rental or if I can assist you in yor search. My cell phone number is 609-618-7367. Have a good day and you for contacting me.
These are the rentals currently available in Tuckerton...

https://jerseyshoremls.net/njs/maildoc/sd_AAAa003Ll201002041…

If you'd like me to contact the owners in Tuckerton Meadows, please email or call me.

LauraGiannotta
609-384-6121
Laura@JerseyShoreViews.com