For Rent in Bensonhurst>Question Details

robina afroz, Renter in Brooklyn, NY

hi i am currantly living in a buliding on the 4th floor there is no elevater in buliding i want to switch apartment in same buliding on the first floo

Asked by robina afroz, Brooklyn, NY Mon Aug 13, 2012

i want to switch to the first floor can i do that? i am tired walking upstaris please spmebody can tell me the answer thanks

Answers

9
Call your landlord and ask if any apartments are coming that may be on the 1st or 2nd floor, he'll know better. Wish you the best!
hi landlord dosent talk on the phone its mangment leemar they have somenone who give apartments for rent i called her and send her emails but they dont tell me when they have apartments availble on the first floor we want stay in these bulidings because we dont have have maoney to take another apartment if we switch its free please tell me if there is any other way to talk to them thanks
Flag Sat Aug 18, 2012
If you have not yet found what you are looking for we'll be happy to help...

Jack Menashe
917.797.0215
http://www.sherestates.com
jack@sherestates.com
Speak to your landlord, or consider looking for a new place to live...
Landlord can do that they did for people before but they have apartments empty but they don't want give to us they want to make money by giving apartment to others they had one bedroom apartment on the first floor but they gave to other people for rent not us what should I do for that
Dear Robinaafroz:

The only way to find out for sure is to speak to your landlord and ask him/her. Anything is possible, you just have to try! Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Hello Robin!

Tell me what area and what your budget is and I will find a nice apartment for you...
When do you want to move in by?

Call me anytime!

Luke Constantino
Commercial | Residential
REMAX PARK SLOPE
Direct: (212) 300-3919
Lukeconstantino@remax.net
http://LukeConstantino.com
Hello Robin!

When do you want to move in by?

Call me anytime!

Luke Constantino
Commercial | Residential
REMAX PARK SLOPE
Direct: (212) 300-3919
Lukeconstantino@remax.net
http://LukeConstantino.com
Hi Robin,
You can absolutely move to a lower floor if there are any units available and the landlord and/or the management company is willing to work with you. If not, you may consider moving elsewhere. Make sure that this is in accordance with your lease.
Whatever happens, best of luck.
Doug Meyer, Realtor
Bergen Basin Realty
718 763-4110
Yes, you can do that. Now you just have to ask the landlord who will decide if you can.