For Rent in Dallas>Question Details

msbabyface19…, Renter in Dallas, TX

hello i'm looking to rent a house in the north dallas area in order for son to continue in risd i have a voucher with section 8 any suggestion

Asked by msbabyface1994, Dallas, TX Fri Jan 25, 2013

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Dallas

Help the community by answering this question:


Some agents specialize in section 8 rentals and housing. Watch for those here on Trulia including those that have already responded. You should be in very good care.

Brent Rice, Trulia Top Recommended Broker (Pro & VIP)
The Rice Group, Inc.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 26, 2013

Check out this link: to find Section 8 Housing information for the city of North Dallas and or Richardson.

If you want information on schools as well, you can visit -this website will give you the rankings.

Melissa Trang, GRI
Ebby Halliday, REALTORS®

Direct: (469) 766-3888

Start your home search, today! @
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 26, 2013
Visit for school ratings.
Flag Sun Jan 27, 2013
Pick a Realtor who is familiar with section 8.

Turtle Creek Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 26, 2013
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jan 26, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Dallas County > Dallas > For Rent in Dallas > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer