For Rent in Indianapolis>Question Details

Kyara Futrell, Renter in Greenwood, IN

eviction on record, indianapolis indiana. have a question.

Asked by Kyara Futrell, Greenwood, IN Thu Feb 6, 2014

me and my fiance are trying to move somewhere very quickly with our tax check! we have an eviction on our record. is there anywhere in the indianapolis area that will take us? i had just gave birth to my daughter, i got sick and had to be hospitalized so my fiance couldnt work.. which lead to an eviction.. we are very desperate to move asap!!! anybody with any help. would be nice!!!

Answers

3
Kyara,

For starters, I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate turn of events. How recent was your eviction? Have you satisfied your judgment/balance with your past landlord? Are you looking to rent a single family residence or an apartment? In my experience, apartment complexes tend to be more reasonable, as far as past discrepancies go. You might consider paying first and last months rent. All food for thought.

I look forward to your reply.

Mallorie Wilson
Sales Manager
Associate Broker
Century 21 Diversified
malloriewilson.com
317-590-3434 direct
Just pay for the full term of the lease in full and a landlord should be happy to accommodate.
Give us a call at Postbrook East Apartments. Depending on your existing balance and the timing of your eviction, we might be able to help you.

Julie Brooks
Postbrook East
317-897-6440