For Rent in 01832>Question Details

Shawn Quinney, Renter in Haverhill, MA

does anyone out there in haverhill ma have a apartment or house for rent asap from 1200 amonth or less its needed by january 5th?

Asked by Shawn Quinney, Haverhill, MA Sun Dec 29, 2013

looking for a place by january 5th for me and 2 or 3 other family members and one cat and 3 male american bulldogs very friendly and nuted thay have there shots and licensed. so if anyone can help us asap by the deadline i would really appreciate very much. we have good credit and we never fall behind on bills. very loyal and hope for the same. thank you and happy holidays. contact me with info at 19784767959 thank you

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 01832

Answers

2
how much is the monthly rent and what's the location and we live in a 2bedroom so if dogs are allowed and we can afford it i will be gladly to check it out.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 29, 2013
Hi Shawn,

I have a two bedroom condo for rent for that price, but I feel it might be too small for the needs you mentioned. If you want to take a look though, let me know. I'd be happy to show it to you. Best of luck.

Paul Miller
Prudential Ben Consoli Realtors
(617) 803-2026