For Rent in 85054>Question Details

dalet44, Home Owner in Phoenix, AZ

do you know realots specializing in listing and finding renters for homes in 85054?

Asked by dalet44, Phoenix, AZ Tue Apr 3, 2012

We have a 5 bedroom, executive home in the community knows as Wildfire - Desert Ridge 85054. we need an agressive realtor that can find and secure a renter for us by 5/1--
the house has many many upgrades, the finest feature are the Mulligan exotic roseward floors....

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in 85054

Answers

3
Mamta Jain’s answer
It is a big part of my Business helping clients list their properties for renting and find them renters. I would love to help you. Feel free to call me at: 602-361-9292 or email me at: azdesertliving@hotmail.com

Mamta Jain
Realty One Group, In
11211 N. Tatum Blvd, Ste: 200
Phoenix 85028
Cell/Text: 602-361-9292
Fax: 602-357-6775
I may have a renter that would work for you. I work in the North Valley and very familiar with the area. Feel free to contact me direct.

Lucinda Tkach
lucindat@longrealty.com
602-799-6846
I specialize in this area. Look Inside Realty provides “cradle to grave” leasing service and full property management services with no start-up fees, vendor fees, processing or service fees. We are available 24/7 thru our state of the art web based software. And all tenants and clients are provided with my personal contact information. I am a licensed real estate agent with over 20 years experience in marketing, sales, leasing and property management.

I think that you will find that our excellent customer service, experience and knowledge sets us apart from other companies.

I look forward to getting a opportunity to work with you. We are in need of quality properties. On average, our marketing campaigns generate 10 to 15 perspective tenants contacts a day. I am 100% positive that our services and systems could be of benefit to you.

Please feel free to contact me j.harrell@lookinsiderealty.com or 480-518-4282. I am currently placing tenants in the Scottsdale Ranch area which is very close to Desert Ridge.