For Rent in Chicago>Question Details

Yadira Villa…, Home Buyer in Chicago, IL

4bedroom house for rent that accepts housing voucher

Asked by Yadira Villarreal, Chicago, IL Tue Jul 29, 2014

Hi my name is yadira and I'm looking for a 4 bedroom House for rent that's pet friendly in a good neighborhood in the Chicago area that accepts CHA vouchers no more than 1500 a month , I have been searching for months with no luck please help I currently live at the 4200 block of south union ave

0 votes Share Flag For Rent in Chicago

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Yadira,

Give me a call I'll help you with a rental.

Shaunta Gray
Coldwell Banker Residential
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 1, 2014
I would try looking on craigslist for this.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 12, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer