For Rent in Rockland County>Question Details

LCcruz, Home Buyer in

are there real estate agents who work w/ working section 8 ?

Asked by LCcruz, Thu Apr 11, 2013

Is it possible for me to find an entire house to rent? I want to get away from renting apt complexes.

Help the community by answering this question:


Hello LC,

I have worked with Section 8 rental clients in the past. Once you apply to Section 8, they will determine how much of a monthly stipend Section 8 will give you. You then have to find a house or apartment where the rent is low enough for Section 8 to cover or you have to make up the difference. After you have located a rental, then Section 8 has to get paperwork from the owner and visit the rental before they can approve the rental. This process generally takes at least a month.

How many bedrooms, what towns, and what is your price range? If you want to get back to me, I can help you explore the available renal options.

Maureen McEnroe
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Prudential Joyce Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 12, 2013
That will certainly the pen on what section 8 will pay you or if we can find a property in your price range. I would definitely try to help you and get in touch with me to see if we can make it work. Allan
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 11, 2013
how can i reach you..?
Flag Thu Apr 11, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer