For Rent in Bakersfield>Question Details

Vlg, Other/Just Looking in Bakersfield, CA

are there any rental homes in the City in the hills, or somewhere by the mountains area of bakersfield?

Asked by Vlg, Bakersfield, CA Fri Mar 2, 2012

Answers

3
Call our Property Management dept at Coldwell Banker Best Realty in Tehachapi. Ask for Dusty!
661-822-5553
You can call the Property Management Department of RE/MAX Magic at 661-735-1511 and ask what they have available. If they don't have any rentals in those areas, they may be able to refer you to someone else. I do have a question, however. Have you considered purchasing a home rather than paying rent? With the low home prices and home mortgage interest rates available right now, many times your monthly payment on a purchase IS CHEAPER than rent. Give me a call if you want further info at 661-747-7763. Hope this helps.
Hi Vig,

Please call RE/MAX Magic and ask for our Property Management Department. They can tell you whether there are home available in those areas. The phone number for that department is 661-735-1511.